Comic Con is the official pop culture convention in South Lake County, Florida. Now in its 3rd year, the show will bring fandom to the Clermont Performing Arts Center on Sunday, November 19th from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Comic Con convention includes comic artists and writers, media guests, and local talent as well as over 125 art, comic book, and toy vendors. A variety of Food Trucks will be at the conference including Clarks Food Truck, ODB’s Meat & Greet, Papa Pineapples, The Big Hot Box and Willy T’s Crab Shack.
- Bob Layton, a long-time Marvel Comics artist known for his work on the Invincible Iron Man, Power Man & Iron Fist, and for his time as the editor at Valiant Comics.
- Adelso Corona, an inker/illustrator from Marvel and DC Comics best known for his work on Deadpool: Bad Blood, Deadpool Corps., Deathstroker, and Hawk & Dove.
- Alex Saviuk, best known for his work on Web of Spiderman, Action Comics, DC Comics Presents, Green Lantern, The Flash, and Spiderman and renown as one of the best Spiderman artists in the business.
- Rob Hunter, inker/illustrator for DC Comics, known for his work on Legends of Tomorrow, Justice League of America, Green Lantern and New Suicide Squad.
- Matt Santorelli, inker/illustrator for DC Comics, known for his work on Green Lanterns and Superwoman.
- Butch Patrick, long time actor, best known for his childhood role as Eddie Munster on The Munsters television show.
- Simon Grimm, formerly known as WWE Superstar Simon Gotch, once part of the WWE NXT Tag Team Champions, The Vaudevillains.
- Brian Blair of the former WWF Tag Team, The Killer Bees.
- Bugsy McGraw, former NWA American Heavyweight Champion.
- O.D.B. four-time TNA Women’s Knockout Champion.
This year’s Clermont Comic Con is sponsored by Reed Nissan, West Orange Comics and Videos, The American Actors Factory, Mohawk Crew Digital Fine Art, Scates Realty, Echo Base Collectibles, Enemy Ink, Firehouse Subs and the Coffee Shop of Horrors.
Admission is $12 per person and children 3 and under are free. For more information or tickets, contact us at www.clermontcomiccon.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Box Office at 352-394-4800, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, between 1 pm and 5 pm.